Tips for things to do during the worksheet section of our lessons
There are so many things we can do to help our students during the worksheet practice section of the lesson. The teacher is there to help, motivate and inspire and at the same time your students can help each other out and do extra activities to improve their learning and retention. This is a great component of the lesson, if done right!
Here are 10 fantastic things for you to do and encourage your students to do during worksheet time.
Continue reading Top 10 worksheet time activities for ESL teachers and students →
We have added 21 new crosswords and word searches which integrate perfectly with our lesson plans. You can download them here or on the lesson plan pages.
More will be added soon so please check back!
16 new worksheets on ESL KidStuff.
We have added new worksheets on the “Alphabet Exercises & Quizzes” page for practising writing letters in lower-case and upper-case. For each worksheet a D’Nealian version is also available.
- abc word writing
- def word writing
- ghi word writing
- jkl word writing
- mno word writing
- pqr word writing
- stu word writing
- vwxyz word writing
Head over to our Alphabet Exercises & Quizzes page to download it.
New Resources on ESL KidStuff: Alphabet Wall Charts
We have added some alphabet wall charts to pin to your classroom walls or even to give to your students to take home and practice:
– Alphabet lowercase letters (color)
– Alphabet lowercase letters (black & white)
– Alphabet uppercase letters (color)
– Alphabet uppercase letters (black & white)
– Alphabet lowercase and uppercase letters (color)
– Alphabet lowercase and uppercase letters (black & white)
Head over to our Alphabet Wall Chart Worksheets page to see:
New Worksheets Available on ESL KidStuff!
We have added 19 more worksheets to the site. This brings the total number of worksheets on ESL KidStuff to 1,102!
The new worksheets are as follows (Click on the links to see the worksheets):
- Demonstrative Pronouns (This, That, These, Those): Demonstrative Pronouns 1: This & That 1, Demonstrative Pronouns 2: This & That 2, Demonstrative Pronouns 3: Those & These 1, Demonstrative Pronouns 4: Those & These 2, Demonstrative Pronouns 5: This, That, These, Those 1, Demonstrative Pronouns 6: This, That, These, Those 2.
- Emotions & Feelings: How do you feel what …? 1, How do you feel what …? 2, How do you feel what …? 3.
- Body & Face: Body Parts Match 2 (To use with the Head, Shoulder’s, Knees & Toes song), Mr. Shapes Head’s Body, Mr. Shape Head 2
- Days of the Week: Days of the Week Scramble 2 (Monday to Sunday), Days of the Week Order
- Months of the Year: Months Scramble, Months Order, Fill in the Calendar Months
- Shapes: Mr. Shapes Head’s Body, Mr. Shape Head 2, Shapes Color Fun
- Animals: Match up the Animals 2, Farm Animals Matchup
Continue reading New Worksheets! →
New Christmas Worksheets added!
Category: Christmas worksheets
- Christmas Match Up
- Decorate the Christmas Tree
Continue reading New Worksheets added: 2 new Christmas worksheets →
New Pronouns & Possessives Worksheets added!
New worksheets category with 6 new worksheets added to ESL KidStuff:
Category: Pronouns & Possessives Worksheets
Continue reading New Worksheets added: Pronouns & Possessives →