How to print single flashcardsOther print help pages:
How do I print single flashcards?
- In eslkidstuff.com locate the image you want to use.
- Click on the green printer button under the image thumbnail to open the picture in Adobe Reader.
- Click on the printer icon.
- The print dialog box will open. Click "Print".
- Your flashcard will print out!
- Optional Settings.
Click the green button. This will open the flashcard in Adobe Reader from where you can easily print the flashcard:
If you hover your mouse near the bottom of the image you will see a menu appear:
To re size the image so you can view it more easily click the "-" sign:
To print the flashcard, click the printer icon.
To print, simply click the "Print" button.
By default, all of the flashcard pages will print, including the flashcard image and word. If you only want the image or word use the "Page to print" option and choose "Pages" - then select the pages you want to print.
The flashcard pages will print out.
HINT: If you want to print the picture on one side of your page and the word on the other, select the option "Print on both sides of paper". This will allow you to turn you paper over to print on both sides.
- Different size paper: you may need to select the paper size. In the print dialog box (see 4 above) click "Properties". Here you can select your page size.
- Different paper type: You may want to change to card or a different paper type to get the best quality of print. In the print dialog box (see 4 above) click "Properties". Here you can select your paper type (for regular A4, just select "Plain paper").
- For printing multiple flashcards, such as the full set of flashcards, check out our "How to print multiple flashcards" page.
- To print more than one image per page, see our "How to print multiple flashcard per page" section.