New Pronouns & Possessives Worksheets added!
New worksheets category with 6 new worksheets added to ESL KidStuff:
Category: Pronouns & Possessives Worksheets
- Subject Pronouns 1 (I, you, he, she, it, we, they) (free sample!)
- Subject Pronouns 2 “Likes” (I, you, he, she, we, they)
- Possessive Determiners 1 “Names” (my, your, his, her, our, their)
- Possessive Determiners 2 “Favorites” (my, your, his, her, our, their)
- Possessive Pronouns 1 (mine, yours, his, hers, ours, theirs)
- Possessive Pronouns 2 (mine, yours, his, hers, ours, theirs)
These are great for teaching the following formats:
|Subject Pronoun||Possessive Determiner||Possessive Pronouns|
They are nice, simple worksheets which clearly help to practice these tricky grammatical points, using structures such as:
- Talking about likes: e.g, I like cake.
- Names: e.g. Her name is Ann.
- Talking about favorite sports: e.g. Their favorite sport is tennis.
- Talking about ownership / possessions: e.g. This is our house. It is ours.